Thursday, November 8, 2018

Wishing Good Night Messages For Lover


Good night message 01
Love is when I fall asleep in your arms and I wake up in your dreams.



Message good night 02

Sweet Dreams. You are the only one to have touched my heart. He will always belong to you. Sleep well, my only love. I love you.


Good night message 03

From you, I languish, day and night, your passion, your caresses, your love.

Good night message 04

I make you a kiss just like a snowflake, which comes to rest on your lips. To you, my pretty white rose that haunts my dreams.

Good night message 05

I wish I could be with you every night, watch you sleep and kiss you with love garments, Good night my love.

Good night message 06

In this path of flowers in a thousand colors there is one that makes my heart capsize and you are the flower that capsizes my little heart I have a poetic soul tonight but I know it's late I blast you a kiss and let you dream.

Message Goodnight My Love 
Here you will find the best collection of lovely good night messages. Send these messages to your loved ones and make them realize that how much you care for them.

Message good night 07


I like when you look at me in the night, like an angel who reveals himself with your beautiful star gaze, this look that dazzles me.

Good night message 08

The weather announces for this night a loud roar of love, a heart-shaped lightning and fine rains that will fall on your lips as a sign of our love.

Message good night 09

Yesterday evening I dreamed about you my baby, the day I drooled without being able to resist this first kiss, for me it was love at first sight, a feeling of thirst. It was a never-ending moment, no time to dream, and then wake up, and continue to love us with an unfinished love.

Good night message 10

I go to heaven to put your name on a golden star, so that all the angels can see how much my love for you and so much.

Good night message 11

I send you a plane of kisses in a sky of love covered with a cloud of tenderness carried away by a wind of happiness hoping that it will crash on your heart. Good night message 12

No comments:

Post a Comment